APPLETON — The Kaukauna High School Forensics team placed third in Division 1 and fourth overall Saturday at the Appleton East High School Forensics Tournament.
The team had six entries take home individual trophies:
- Kiran Lison and Emily Bolstad won 1st place in Play Acting
- Madison Baehr, Rory Baer, Via Bentley, and Matthew Mielke won 3rd place in Group Interpretation
- Alexander Huettl won 5th place in Novice Poetry
- Cameron Hutchinson won 6th place in Radio Broadcasting
- Emma Creten won 6th place in Farrago
The season culminates April 6, 2024 with the WFCA state tournament in Sun Prairie.