UPDATE: A neighborhood is raising money to help a village of Harrison family who lost their home Wednesday to a quickly spreading fire. https://kaukaunacommunitynews.com/2022/05/12/neighborhood-launces-gofundme-for-harrison-family-who-lost-home-in-fire/


DARBOY — A Darboy family is without a home Wednesday after a fire quickly spread through the building.

Firefighters from the Village of Harrison were called mid-afternoon for a report of a house fire on Silver Court in Darboy.

Firefighters were asking people to stay away from the scene, according to a post on the department’s Facebook page.

Firefighters were originally called for a garage fire and the nearby Darboy Assisted Living was evacuated for precaution, according to WFRV-TV.

The fire was out by 3 p.m. and no one was hurt. The American Red Cross is assisting the family.



Sponsored post

By staff