KAUKAUNA — Kaukauna Clinic will not be administering the COVID-19 vaccine and they do not have a waiting list, according to a post on the medical provider’s Facebook page.
The clinic did provide a list of community resources that are taking registration for COVID vaccine for patients 65 and older (updated list 2/15/21):
1. Bellin Health: hot line 920 445 7313. http://MyBellin.org
2. Prevea: 888 277 3832. http://MyPrevea.com
3. Meijer Pharmacy— http://Meijer.com (follow the prompts for vaccine)
4. Thedacare will be sending you an invite through MyChart and your email for invitation to schedule on http://MyThedacare.com
5. http://Foxcitiescovidvaccine.com at Expo Center in Appleton
6. Oshkosh Sunny View Expo Center— https://www.co.winnebago.wi.us/…/covid-19-coronavirus
7. Calumet County— http://calumetcounty.org/covid-19 (follow prompts); (920) 849-1432.
8. Walgreens Pharmacy– http://walgreens.com (follow prompts for scheduling vaccine)