This year’s trick-or-treat hours in the City of Kaukauna are 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday, October 31. Visit the link…
KAUKAUNA — This year’s trick-or-treat hours in the City of Kaukauna are from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020.
Outagamie County Public Health has released these health and safety suggestions due to the pandemic:
- Stay home if sick. DO NOT hand out treats or trick-or-treat if you are sick.
- Practice social distancing. Remain 6 feet apart from people not in your household.
- Trick or treat with people you live with. Household members go
- Wear a face mask that covers BOTH your mouth and nose when appropriate. This means even under/over your Halloween accessories
- Homeowners distribute treats by placing them in a bucket or on a table on the front porch instead of handing things out. No in-person contact.
- Have hand sanitizer available. Use hand sanitizer often and before eating or after coughing/sneezing.
- Avoid public interaction with high risk groups both in the home as well as nursing home facilities.