KAUKAUNA — Come out and have an electric time at the Fox Valley’s first, big outdoor music festival of the summer season.
The 2023 Electric City Experience returns this week, bringing food, fun and more than 40 live music performances to the heart of Kaukauna’s picturesque downtown.
The festival is free to attend and will take place on Wednesday through Saturday, June 7-10, 2023 at Hydro Park, the Kaukauna Farmers Market Lot and along E. Second Street.
Highlights will include:
● The Electric City Experience Kick-Off Party. Nashville country artist Jessie G will perform in her first U.S. show after a swing through the United Kingdom. Fellow Nashville country artist Matt Wynn opens the evening, which doubles as the kickoff to the “Live from Hydro Park” weekly concert series.
● Kids Carnival Day. Our Thursday, June 8 festivities are made for families with $1 carnival rides, a live hip-hop performance, Steve Keller’s Traveling Snake Show and more.
● Five stages of live music. Friday and Saturday will feature many of the most popular bands and artists from across east central Wisconsin. Enjoy some jazz, rock, reggae, country and more.
● Great food and refreshments. Electric City Experience will offer a diverse and extensive food truck plaza. Wash it down with your favorite beverage. Beer tents will include a wide selection including seltzers and locally crafted Stone Arch varieties.
● The Electric City Street Market. New for 2023, our street market will include an eclectic assortment of vendors for a fun and unique shopping experience. It takes place on Saturday from 2 p.m. to dusk.
Electric City Experience goes beyond a great celebration and aims to strengthen the community. The festival has made $30,000 in nonprofit and community investments in the last two years.
The festival has also worked closely with the Kaukauna Public Library and its Little Free Pantry program to ensure local families always have food on their tables.
They’ve distributed more than 250,000 pounds of food since 2020 and those efforts continue.
Visit the festival website, electriccityexperience.com.