KAUKAUNA — Kaukauna Clinic has been recognized by the state’s health agency for its efforts in providing routine childhood vaccinations and Hepatitis A vaccinations.
The clinic was one of only nine health care providers in the state to be recognized in both categories.
The Wisconsin BigShot award is an annual recognition from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services that celebrates vaccines for children program providers who are leading the way in protecting children’s health by ensuring their pediatric patients are up to date on their vaccinations.
There are three categories of awards
- Hepatitis A vaccine category: Providers who have 90 percent or more of their patients up to date on Hepatitis A vaccines.
- Adolescent vaccine category: Providers who have 80 percent or more of their adolescent patients up to date on Tdap, meningococcal, and HPV vaccines.
- Routine childhood vaccine category: Providers who have 90 percent or more of their patients up to date on their 4:3:1:3:3:1:4 childhood vaccine series1.
Routine childhood and Hepatitus A category
- Aurora Health Care – Kaukauna*
- Aurora Health Care – Plymouth*
- Aurora Health Care – Two Rivers*
- Bellin Health FMC West De Pere*
- Gundersen Boscobel Area Hospital & Clinics*
- Milestone Pediatrics S.C.*
- SSM Health Dean Medical Group – Deerfield*
- SSM Health Monroe Clinic Medical Group – New Glarus*
- UnityPoint Health – Meriter – Monona Clinic*