KAUKAUNA — The Kaukauna Area School District is seeking members of the community to participate in its “Future Strong Summit,” to help develop a vision for the district.
The summit was announced Monday in a video from district Superintendent Mike Slowinski.
The purpose of the summit, which will take during two evenings and a Saturday in April, is to collaborate with the community to develop a clear strategic direction for the future of the Kaukauna Area School District.
“All members of our community should have a seat at the table when it comes to the development of a clear strategic direction for the future of KASD,” Slowinski said in the video.
Slowinski said the summit will work to collaboratively develop strategic priorities for the district in order to meet the evolving needs of students and the community.
The district is seeking a wide range of viewpoints, from parents to graduates, business members and non-profits to participate.
- Identify issues and trends that impact the district
- Create an understanding of the district’s past and present to better shape the future of the district
- Determine the attributes and skills every graduate should possess
- Expand and strengthen community partnerships through meaningful conversations
- Provide an opportunity for all community members to have a voice in the future direction of the Kaukauna Area School District
- Develop strategic priorities for the district in order to meet the evolving needs of our students and community
The Future Strong Summit will be held on:
- Wednesday, April 26 from 5:30 – 9:00 PM
- Thursday, April 27th from 5:30 – 9:00 PM
- Saturday, April 29th from 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
The only commitment is that participants attend all three sessions.
Interested participants can REGISTER HERE