KAUKAUNA — Wisconsin Help for Homeowners is a new statewide program that can help with overdue bills like mortgage payments, property taxes, utilities and more.
The program is funded through the Amercian Recovery Act Plan.
It is open to individuals and families who live in Wisconsin with overdue housing-related bills, both with and without a mortgage, who meet income and other eligibility requirements, and have experienced a qualified economic hardship since Jan. 21, 2020 caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
You may qualify if you meet all of the following:
- If you are a Wisconsin homeowner living in a:
- Single-family home
- Factory-built home
- You have been financially impacted since January 21, 2020.
- Your household income is at or below 100% of the county median. Check your income here!
How to apply and get more information:
- Fill out and submit an online application via the Neighborly application portal.(Language options available for English, Spanish, Hmong, and Somali)
- Call 1-855-2-HOME-WI to get additional information or find out how to apply in person.
- For additional information or assistance, or questions about your application, please reach out to CAP services at 1-844-314-8004 or www.capservices.org
CAP Services is administering grant programs for individuals whose income or resources were impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Residents of Marquette, Outagamie, Portage, Waupaca, and Waushara counties can call 844-314-8004 for information in English, Spanish or Hmong, or click below to complete a pre-screening application.