KAUKAUNA — The Kaukauna City Council will discuss an ordinance reducing the speed limit on Haas Road on the city’s southeast side, according to agenda for the upcoming council meeting.
The council will meet at 7 p.m. Nov. 15, 2016 at the Municipal Services Building, 114 W. Second St.
The council also is expected to set the tax levy for the 2017 budget.
Here is the full agenda:
City of Kaukauna
Municipal Services Building
144 W. Second Street, Kaukauna
Tuesday, November 15, 2016, at 7:00 P.M.
1. Roll call, one minute of silent prayer, Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag.
2. Reading and approval of minutes.
3. Presentation of letters, petitions, remonstrances, memorials, and accounts.
a. Bills payable.
4. Public appearances.
5. Business presented by the Mayor.
a. Public Hearing on the proposed 2017 Budget.
6. Reports of standing and special committees.
a. Kaukauna Public Library Board of June 28 and August 23, 2016.
b. Board of Public Works of November 14, 2016.
c. 1000 Islands Environmental Center Committee of October 20, 2016.
d. Heart of the Valley Valley Metropolitan Sewerage District Commission of
October 11, 2016.
e. Health and Recreation Committee of November 14, 2016.
f. Operator (Bartender) Licenses.
7. Reports of City officers.
a. Fire report.
b. Ambulance report.
c. Police report.
d. Municipal Court report.
e. Treasurer Deposit report.
f. Building Inspection report.
g. Finance Report.
8. Presentations of ordinances and resolutions.
a. Ordinance reducing speed limit on Haas Road.
b. Resolution designating appropriations and levying a tax for the 2017 budget of the City of Kaukauna.
9. Consideration of miscellaneous business.
10. Convene to Closed Session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statutes 19.85 (1) (g) to discuss possible litigation in relation to property located south of CTH KK.
11. Reconvene to open session for possible action.
12. Convene to Closed Session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statutes 19.85 (1) (e) to discuss property in commerce crossing.
13. Reconvene to open session for possible action.
THIS MEETING FACILITY IS BARRIER FREE.
IF REQUESTED THREE (3) DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, A SIGN
LANGUAGE INTERPRETER WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE.
Notice is hereby given that a negative quorum of the Kaukauna Utility Commission
will be present at this meeting. No formal commission action will be taken.